Biomass Boilers – An Overview
Biomass boilers are the RHI approved boiler of choice to replace fossil fuel boilers.
An increased in cost to the environment has seen many people looking for an alternative source of heating and hot water. Our boilers offer a great solution to many people in this situation.
Unlike fossil fuels which are a depleting resource, biomass fuel can be sourced from a “closed carbon cycle” system. This is an environmentally friendly way of harvesting fuel to heat your home or building.
A closed carbon cycle system is one where the amount of carbon emitted during the burning of biomass fuel is balanced by the planting of trees, therefore cancelling out the harmful effects of heat being released into our atmosphere. Trees need carbon dioxide to grow so it is good partnership, one which is environmentally friendly.
Gas and Oil boilers Key features
- Part L Building regulations compliant with a SEDBUK A-rating.
- Switchable ECO Mode which further improves hot water delivery performance by maintaining boiler temperature whilst in standby mode.
- Compact dimensions with a 'fit anywhere' design.(GAS)
- Attractive style casing.
- Simple user controls with status display lights which also operate as a fault diagnostic display plus separate controls for CH and DHW temperature and built in frost protection for added peace of mind.
- Variable speed pump that automatically adjusts to system demand and incorporates pump seizure protection to prevent nuisance breakdowns.